JOINING HULL &
Superior craftsmanship wrapped in timeless beauty.
We select only the finest materials and best performing components, all integrated with unrivalled Dutch engineering and attention to detail. Built with a steel hull and aluminium superstructure, the Moonen 110 Mustique recaptures the impeccable quality and ocean-going capability of past generations of Moonen yachts.
Main Deck dining
Designed for the future with a nod to the past.
We created the Moonen 110 Mustique together with designer René van der Velden. The design is a fresh evolution following our Moonen 84 and Moonen 97 deliveries, which are still highly sought-after years after production ceased.
Take a 360-degree interactive tour.
Step on board the first Moonen 110 with a comprehensive 360-degree interactive
walk-through on all three decks. Imagine life on board, enjoying every space with all your
senses at sea. (View with a fast internet connection for best quality).
High volume means more space to enjoy.
You’ll notice immediately the Mustique’s grand proportions and interior volume typical of a much larger ship. The generous outdoor deck spaces include an impressive top deck of 72m2 (775ft2).
Travel quietly, comfortably and safely.
The Mustique’s steel hull offers the highest safety at sea as well as a strong and stable feeling in the water. The extremely low noise and vibrations levels result from outstanding engineering and attention to detail.
Head to the marina in your fast 7.5m tender.
When you arrive, enjoy unlimited fun with your family and friends with your big tender, sailboats or other toys. Fill up the spacious Lazarette with your favourite water sports toys and inflatables.
Original interiors by Studio Indigo
For the Mustique YN202, we partnered with London-based interior architects Studio Indigo. The studio’s designers drew on the vintage 1980 layouts of Moonen yachts to create a modern concept with a subtle nod to Moonen’s heritage.
The top performing yacht designed for a top performing crew
For those with a love of cuisine, the Mustique’s spacious Galley is highly functional and aesthetically pleasing. The Bridge Deck’s enclosed Wheelhouse is a beautifully finished space to survey your surroundings with 360-degree views. The crew area is designed for high functioning professionals for days at sea. Below the crew quarters and in the Lazarette, the yacht has more than enough space for equipment, tender and toy fuel, supplies and waste management.
Highlights. Excellence in every detail.
- Full beam Owner Stateroom with 180-degree panoramic views over the bow
- Exceptionally quiet and still – the Owner Stateroom at anchor with generator running has a noise level of just 39dB(A)
- Sleek profile with surprising volume at 279 Gross Tonnage and a high ceiling point of 2.15m (7ft)
- Displacement hull speed of 13.4 knots with economical operation – as low as 57l/hr (15 US gallons per hour) underway @ 9 knots with generator running
- Long-range transatlantic capability (3900 nautical miles @ 9 knots) with safe and stable steel hull
- 2m (6ft 6in) max draft ideal for cruising shallow waters and accessing anchorages such as the Bahamas
- Choose a large tender up to 7.5m (24ft) with max weight: 1500kg (3307lbs)
- Superior Dutch design fully built in the Netherlands and backed by our unique 2-year warranty
Specifications. Brought to life by precision 3D engineering.
|Length overall||34.04m (111ft, 8in)|
|Beam max.||7.50m (24ft, 7in)|
|Maximum speed||13.4 knots|
|Range||3900 nautical miles @ 9 knots|
|Number of Guests||10 guests (1 Owner Stateroom, 2 VIP Staterooms & 2 Guest Cabins)|
|Number of Crew||5 crew (1 Captain’s Cabin and 2 Crew Cabins)|
We will send you updates once, at most twice, a month.
You can unsubscribe at any moment.